The HealthforAnimals Resource Platform is exclusively for use by our Member Companies and Associations. This tool provides resources that Members may use in creating materials, websites, and other communications resources.
Please note, many of the materials in this platform have been supplied to HealthforAnimals under an exclusive, in-perpetuity license that contain certain restrictions in how they may be used in marketing and advertising:
- HealthforAnimals materials cannot be used for the following advertising or marketing purposes: Product Promotion: Marketing or advertising activities promoting a company product(s) or class of product(s).
- Examples: Product packaging; Advertisement for a medicine Brand Promotion: Marketing or advertising activities primarily focused on company or brand(s) promotion.
- Example: Corporate billboard HealthforAnimals
- Materials can be used for the following advertising or marketing purposes: Content Promotion: Marketing or advertising promoting materials not linked to a specific product or brand.
- Example: Advertisement for educational website Issue Promotion: Marketing or advertising promoting an organizational viewpoint not linked to a specific product or brand.
- Example: Promoted social media post about sustainability Restrictions and allowances apply to all mediums, such as, but not limited to, ambient, Internet, Out of Home (OOH), Point of Sale, Screenings, TV (including interactive), Cinema, etc.
Users are required to agree to these terms when logging into the HealthforAnimals Resource Platform. If a user uses materials in a manner prohibited by these restrictions, they may be held liable by the content creator.
Restrictions only apply to marketing and advertising activities. Users may use resources when creating general corporate communications materials such as website, brochure, presentations, social media posts, etc.
If you have any questions about the HealthforAnimals Resource Platform or terms and conditions, please contact Alex@Healthforanimals.org.